The basic clone of seemecnc artemis 3d printer setup kit. 90% assembled, just need 6 of 8mm stainless steel rods with 6mm GT2 timing belt to finish. A great learning kit to build a huge volume Delta 3D printer. Support up to 1 meter length rod by default(can extend cable to meet longer rods as needed).
- 300mm Diameter printable bed area
- print height depend on the length of your rods(1 meter rods can have 600mm print height)
- .01mm MAX XY Positional Resolution
- Stainless steel 0.6mm mozzle Recommended Layer Height 0.4mm
- E3D Volcano hotend for maximum speed
- 32 bit DUET 2 WiFi control board
- 110VAC 300Watts Aluminum heat bed with mirror glass build plate
- Filament: 1.75mm ABS, PETG, HIPS, Nylon, PC, Carbon Fiber…
- Max Heated Bed Temp 120C
- Max Travel Speed 200mm/s
- Max Hotend Temp 280C
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 350 watts (not 220V compatible)
**This kit request 6 of 8mm diameter rods and 6mm GT2 timing belt to finish, by default it support upto one meter length of rod. the GT2 timing belt length need to be the same as length of rods. for example by using 6 of 1m length rods request 6m timing belt.